Lightweight is one of the important directions for the future development of the automotive industry. Aiming at automotive doors, hoods, automotive roofs, bottom guards, wheels, fenders, heat exchange systems (radiators), interior decoration,etc, Haomei Aluminm has developed rich types of aluminum sheet and foil products.
1. Light weight and good mechanical properties
Its density is only 1/3 of that of steel and its machinability is 4.5 times higher than that of iron. Therefore, aluminum has become the most ideal material for the lightweight vehicles.
2. Excellent corrosion resistance
The naturally formed oxide film on the surface of automotive aluminium sheet has good corrosion resistance. This "all-aluminum body" has longer service life than the traditional steel body.
3. Better comfort and safety
Autobody aluminum alloy sheet reduce the weight of the car without reducing the capacity of the car, and the center of gravity of the body is reduced, making the car more stable and comfortable. Due to the good energy absorption of aluminum, it has obvious advantages in collision safety.
4. Strong decoration and practical function
The surface has strong metallic texture, beautiful color, beautiful appearance, high strength, good thermal insulation, good rigidity, good fire resistance, large lighting area, good atmospheric corrosion resistance, long service life and good decorative effect.
1. 6xxx aluminum alloy is the main material of the automotive body.
2. 5xxx and 6xxx aluminum alloy is for the car chassis.
3. 2xxx and 7xxx is used for the auto frame.
4. 2xxx and 6xxx aluminum plate is for the car seats.
5. 5xxx and 6xxx aluminum alloy for the skin part and the stress part of the car body.
6. 5xxx and 6xxxx aluminum alloys are for automotive doors.
Front and rear cover
Battery bottom plate
Power Battery Shell Material
Original source: https://www.hm-alu.com/product/automotive-aluminum-sheet.html
Tags:automotive aluminum sheet automotive instrument panel automobile pane
Prev: Marine Grade Aluminum Sheets For Sale