Why choose alloy aluminium plate for tank truck
The most important part of the tank truck is the tank body. The aluminum tanker is about 20% lighter than the steel tanker of the same size, but the transportation can be increased by 30%. At the same time, due to the high strength, corrosion resistance and wear resistance of the alloy aluminum plate for tank truck, the aluminum alloy load tanker is of longer service life and higher economic profit.
As an important logistics equipment, the tank truck are widely used in the automobile transportation industry. For tank trucks, the weight of the tank body accounts for a large proportion of the weight of the entire vehicle. Reducing the weight of the tank body has become the focus of many tank truck manufacturers.
In recent years, in developed countries in Europe and America, tank trucks made of aluminum alloy have become very common. In addition to the light weight, it also has excellent corrosion resistance and high reuse value. 95% of aluminum alloy can be reused.
The alloys of aluminum standard plate for tanker
The main alloys of aluminum tanker plates are 5083, 5182, 5454 and 5754. 5083 aluminum plate with magnesium as a main element, has good welding performance, corrosion resistance and processing performance, medium strength, which is often used in the manufacture of liquid tankers such as oil tankers.
5754 medium and thick plate is of medium strength, good corrosion resistance, weldability and easy processing and forming. It is a typical Al-Mg aluminum alloy.
Haomei 5454 aluminum plate with a thickness range of 0.15-600mm, a width range of 20-2650mm, and a length range of 500-16000mm, meets the diverse needs of different customers. The 5454 tanker aluminum plate has good conductivity and energy absorption performance, which can prevent explosions in the case of accidents.
The 5182 aluminum plate belongs to the Al-Mg alloy, featuring good corrosion resistance, excellent weldability, good cold workability, and medium strength.
The specification of alloy aluminium plate for tank truck
1. It helps to realize the lightweight of the car body.
2. The aluminium plates contributes to improve the corrosion resistance of the tank and the life of the truck body.
3. The aluminum tank body is of high recycling rate.
4. It is of good ductility, eliminating some hidden safety hazards.
5. The lightweight of aluminum alloy oil tanker means reduced fuel consumption and pollutant emissions of the car.
Why Choose Haomei Aluminum
1. Haomei aluminum tanker plate is tailor-made for the tank truck manufacturer. The strict quality inspection ensures that the aluminum standard and wide plates are strong and durable. The quality aluminum plates will greatly improve the life of the tankers.
2. We have developed 1+4 hot rolling production line. In addition, Haomei Aluminum has 6 semi-continuous casting production lines, 10 continuous casting and rolling production lines, and 44 other large-scale processing equipment, providing a strong basis for the large-scale aluminum sheet production.
Original source: https://www.hm-alu.com/product/alloy-aluminium-plate-for-tank-truck.html
Tags:alloy aluminium plate for tank truck aluminium standard plate for tankers aluminium wide plate for tankers
Aircraft Grade Aluminium Sheet